The reality is that the wireless industry is both powerful and growing. 5G has been around in the media a lot lately, and as a result, there is a lot of speculation around it. How does it work? Is it dangerous, and if so, how dangerous? How does it affect my children? Does it cause cancer, or COVID-19? It’s important to have questions and concerns when new technology comes out, and today we’ll be going over and answering these questions for you. So without further ado, let’s dive into it.
What is 5G?
How Fast Will 5G Be?
When Will It Be Available?
Is 5G a Cause for Concern?
Although there haven’t been any verified health risks, there is also a lack of proof showing that 5G is fully safe. In March of 2020, the European Parliament admitted that the “European Commission has not yet conducted studies on the potential health risks of the 5G technology.” The U.S. Congress has also seriously questioned the lack of independent research on 5G safety. There have been several studies that claim the following risk and effects of 5G:
- Hair loss
- Low energy
- Appetite loss
- Damage to the eyes (cataracts, retina)
- Immune system disruption
- Metabolic disruption
- Damage to sperm
- Skin damage
- Bone marrow damage
- Organs damage
- Collapse of insect populations, the base of food for birds and bats
- Rise in bacterial resistance and bacterial shifts on skin and in ecosystems
- Damage to plants and trees
5G And Your Child: The Health Risks of 5G for Children
5G and COVID-19
What Can You Do?
1. Learn About 5G and 5G Health Risks
2. Contact and Inquire With Local Officials About 5G Health Risks
3. Share What You Learn
4. Avoid 5G Products
5. Be Comfortable in Your Home
- Minimize your use of EMF-emitting technology;
- Maximize the distance between you and your technology when you do use it.
There are very easy and convenient ways to actually achieve these goals. Here are three easy and simple ways you can do to limit your exposure – and they make a huge difference.
- Turn off your wifi router at night.
- Don’t sleep with your phone.
- Don’t carry your phone in your pocket.
6. Research EMF Shielding Products
Hopefully we managed to answer your questions surrounding 5G, and if you’re still concerned, hopefully you’ve found some of the methods to protect yourself useful. If there are any questions you have that we left unanswered, please feel free to ask us. If you found any of the strategies useful, let us know which one was your favorite. If you found this article useful, feel free to share it with friends and family, as well as on social media.